Bemelman's Bar Matchbook
Bemelman's Bar on the Upper East Side is synonymous with both timeless New York glamour and a beloved children’s book.
Founder Jamie Meares' commissioned artist Jessica Rowe to create this special series of watercolors, featuring some of her fave places. From the mountains to the prairies and a few stops in between, you're sure to find a place that sparks joy in you too!
Pairs perfectly with our color trimmed acrylic frames to sit on a bookshelf, bedside table, or desk or grab a few of your favorite places to create a personalized gallery wall.
- MHMaigen H.Verified BuyerReviewingDallas MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFabulous!
Just like my hometown of Dallas, this print is awesome! Looks excellent in the acrylic (mint) magnetic frame I ordered with it. The (five) stars at night, are big and bright... You know the rest, y'all.
- DRDanielle R.Verified BuyerReviewingThank You MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars57 minutes agoLove
So cute for my art room! I love it!
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerReviewingPalm Springs MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove!
Looks amazing on our walk!
- MSMorgan S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Plaza MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove !
- CHCaroline H.Verified BuyerReviewingWaffle House MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCoolest print ever
I am in love with this print! It is the next best thing to being at The Waffle House, devouring a hot waffle and drinking mugs of coffee. It hangs in my kitchen and makes all of my guests and me smile!