The Plaza NY Matchbook
Its iconic status, grand architecture, luxurious amenities, and rich history of hosting celebrities, dignitaries, and royalty from around the world cements The Plaza Hotel's place as a cultural icon of New York City.
Founder Jamie Meares' commissioned artist Jessica Rowe to create this special series of watercolors, featuring some of her fave places. From the mountains to the prairies and a few stops in between, you're sure to find a place that sparks joy in you too!
Pairs perfectly with our color trimmed acrylic frames to sit on a bookshelf, bedside table, or desk or grab a few of your favorite places to create a personalized gallery wall.
- MHMaigen H.Verified BuyerReviewingDallas MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFabulous!
Just like my hometown of Dallas, this print is awesome! Looks excellent in the acrylic (mint) magnetic frame I ordered with it. The (five) stars at night, are big and bright... You know the rest, y'all.
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerReviewingPalm Springs MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoLove!
Looks amazing on our walk!
- MSMorgan S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Plaza MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove !
- CHCaroline H.Verified BuyerReviewingWaffle House MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCoolest print ever
I am in love with this print! It is the next best thing to being at The Waffle House, devouring a hot waffle and drinking mugs of coffee. It hangs in my kitchen and makes all of my guests and me smile!
- BKBrittney K.Verified BuyerReviewingWaffle House MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWould Recommend!
Beautiful print! Shipped very fast!