Monterosso Beach, Cinque Terre II by Gray Malin
ABOUT THE SERIES: Inspired by the glamorous Italian Riviera lifestyle that mesmerized the world during the 1950s and 1960s, Gray returned to Italy on a month-long road trip to document new locations and expand upon his iconic series. Focusing on timeless details and retro-vintage beach umbrellas, this series is meant to evoke the classic nostalgic opulence that the Italian Riviera once represented.
From the artist: Bright orange and teal striped umbrellas complement the sandy beaches and teal ocean water in MONTEROSSO BEACH, CINQUE TERRE II from Gray’s popular series, La Dolce Vita.
- Print signed by the artist and printed on premium archival luster paper.
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19", Framed Size: 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44", Framed Size: 29.5" x 41.5", (Limited Edition of 150)
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62", Framed Size: 43" x 61"(Limited Edition of 50)
Offered custom framed with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple.
- Frame info : Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size), 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)