Ski School, Aspen by Gray Malin
ABOUT THE SERIES: Shooting from door-less helicopters, this series captures the world of luxury ski resorts from above. Carpeted by the white snow, the majestic geographical surroundings of ski-slopes create a beautiful canvas for the skiers, chairlifts, and other objects to appear as a pattern below. This series is a visual celebration of natural form, color, repetition and winter joy.
From the artist: Time to follow the ski instructor down the stunning mountains of Aspen in SKI SCHOOL, ASPEN. Gray's popular À la Montagne series, photographed from a doorless helicopter, captures the luxe winter bliss found in lavish ski resorts.
- Print signed by the artist and printed on premium archival luster paper.
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19", Framed Size: 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44", Framed Size: 29.5" x 41.5", (Limited Edition of 150)
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62", Framed Size: 43" x 61"(Limited Edition of 50)
Offered custom framed with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple.
- Frame info : Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size), 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)