Yvette Placemats S/4
Make your meals extra festive with our exclusive blockprint placemats. Handmade in India , the charming color combo, quilting, and striped trim add a luxe touch. By opting for sustainable table linens over disposable, we can help cut down on waste and support an age-old craft by artisans in Jaipur.
This print is available in Yvette rectangle tablecloths, round tablecloths, napkins, runners, coasters and dish towels. Go all in with one print or create an insta-worthy vibe with coordinating Furbish prints designed to mix and match.
With a focus on our planet and sustainability, our cotton is sourced under the guidelines of the Better Cotton Initiative whose farming practices better our farmers, their communities, and the environment.
- CCChristie C.Verified BuyerReviewingEugenie Placemats S/4I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 minutes agoSo pretty on a dark table
These were such a fresh take to our table scape in our dining room.
- LHLisa H.Verified BuyerReviewingGrand Caravan Quilted PlacematI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPlacemats/napkins
Love the whimsical nature of this set.
- SEShauna E.Verified BuyerReviewingCarol PlacematI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoVibrant colors and washed great
I love the bright colors and it looks great on my table.
- PRPatricia R.ReviewingDelphi Quilted PlacematI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
good siz.e placemats and coaster. i am a little afraid of not being able to remove stains from Delphi pattern.FSFurbish StudioMachine washing on gentle in cold water with something like Oxyclean should do the trick. Lay flat to dry. Slight fading is normal and Oxyclean or any other detergent that is color safe shouldn't lead to excessive fading.
- JJennyReviewingAmbroeus Quilted PlacematI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
So good that it's sold out...and I'm trying to buy more! I really hope it comes back in stock!