Flower Napkin - Mint
Make your meals extra festive with our exclusive blockprint napkins. We love the charming Furbish flower evil eye print and chic stripe.
By opting for sustainable table linens over disposable, we can help cut down on waste and support an age-old craft by artisans in Jaipur.
- 18" square
- Sold separately
- Made in India
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold/gentle, lay flat to dry
- Slight fading is normal with hand dyed/printed textiles
- Dare to mix with our raffia napkin ring collection
- CCChristie C.Verified BuyerReviewingBeatrice Napkins S/4I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 minutes agoPerfect with plain or patterned placemats
Great size and well made.
- KRKila R.Verified BuyerReviewingPoppy Napkins S/4I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove!
Bright, beautiful, happy print! Love them!
- MTMarsha T.Verified BuyerReviewingWhitby NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo REFRESHING!!
These napkins and hummingbird napkin holders are SO pretty and I’m looking forward to using them on my porch this spring and summer. A GEEAT pop of color!
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerReviewingHenney Napkins S/4I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful Napkins
Love the bright colors!
- LGLaurie G.Verified BuyerReviewingWhitby NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent products
This is my third purchase with Furbish, all sets of tablecloths and napkins. The colors and patterns are so vibrant and unique and the craftsmanship is wonderful.