Can't Go Out Needlepoint Pillow
It's basically the same minus the getting ready, the bar tab, the other people part - right?
Make a statement with this charming-meets-chic needlepoint pillow. Hand embroidered in wool and backed in luxe light baby blue velvet, we've revived this Southern staple with sayings that are sure to get a smile.
Measures 9" x 15" - small pillow, big statement
Each of our needlepoint pillows take approximately 20 hours to hand stitch creating a very unique and special accessory for your home. They are guaranteed to spark joy and make the perfect gift!
- PAPamela A.Verified BuyerReviewingWhere the People Aren't Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productBought For A GiftProduct Standouts Great Quality, Makes me Smile, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExceptional Quality
This pillow is adorable!! It looks handmade and feels special for my baby sister’s birthday celebration
- TMTrinian M.Verified BuyerReviewingI Used to be Indecisive Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo fun and happy
We put this little pillow on a chair in our bedroom and it lights up the whole room!
- KBKaren B.Verified BuyerReviewingWTF Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe title needs no further explanation or justification because it says it all!
The artistry of the pillow is professional and beautifully crafted. My only critique would be the ridiculously high price, otherwise, I love it!
- MHMolly H.Verified BuyerReviewingI Literally Can't Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago…get enough of these pillows
I love these scattered around my eclectic home! J Edgar the cat does too! 😻
- CGCarrie G.Verified BuyerReviewingCarrie Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoIt’s not nearly as vibrant as pictured
Since my name is Carrie, I really wanted this, regardless of the pop culture reference. I’m not sure if it shows up in my photo, but the yellow is muted, and mixed with beige stitches, so in person, it looks…more bland than I expected. It photographs well I guess, and I’ll keep it for my office chair, but as an avid needlepointer, I’m not understanding the oatmeal color stitched in with the yellow.