Sabrina Round Tablecloth
Make your meals extra festive with our exclusive blockprint round tablecloth. Handmade in India, the charming color combo and the striped trim make a bold statement. By opting for sustainable table linens over disposable, we can help cut down on waste and support an age-old craft by artisans in Jaipur.
This print is available in rectangle tablecloths, napkins, placemats, runners, coasters, and dish towels. Go all in with one print or create an insta-worthy vibe with coordinating Furbish prints designed to mix and match.
With a focus on our planet and sustainability, our cotton is sourced under the guidelines of the Better Cotton Initiative whose farming practices better our farmers, their communities, and the environment.
- MLMadeleine L.Verified BuyerReviewingWinter Advent TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it!
It’s so beautiful, a the size works great for our six seater table or with one leaf in for eight. I wish I had purchased in time to get the matching napkins as well.
- CGcourtney g.Verified BuyerReviewingBeatrice TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoEven prettier in person
Photos don’t do it justice!!
- PRpamela r.Verified BuyerReviewingCanterbury Round TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCanterbury tablecloth
Love the round table cloth. More than I expected.
- RSRita S.Verified BuyerReviewingWinter Gala TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSubtle Christmas Cheer
This tablecloth is beautifully made and expertly designed. You can tell it will be an heirloom piece year after year. The design is subtly Christmassy with its colors & seasonal fruit, but not in your face. I really love it & look forward to using it for years to come. I shared this on my Instagram account for cooking/hosting and everyone wanted to know where it was from!!
- JJesseVerified BuyerReviewingNoella TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNeeded it
I was hellbent on vomiting Yuletide this year and wanted all the festive patterns, and Furbish did not disappoint. First time shopping with them and I was a little worried due to some of the reviews, but I did not have an issue at all. It shipped quickly and the colors were great. I am giving it five stars right out of the bag, but who knows what it will do during the first wash....here is hoping it wont bleed all over everything. Currently though, no complaints.