Kasuri Woven Wool Rug by Mark Sikes
One of the modern creations from the design collaboration between rug maker Annie Selke and West Coast designer Mark D. Sikes, this rug has a traditional tailored look with a twist of east meets west.
Effortless and minimalist low profile blue and ivory wool jacquard weave rug is reversible and inspired by an antique Kasuri indigo weaving.
Keep your style in place with our classic natural grip rug pad.
- 88% Wool / 6% Cotton / 5% Polyester / 1% Other
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. For wool rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- Made in India.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- THIS RUG IS A SPECIAL ORDER; IT IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER. FINAL SALE, CANNOT BE RETURNED