Flower Napkin - Khaki
Make your meals extra festive with our exclusive blockprint napkins. We love the charming Furbish flower evil eye print and chic stripe.
By opting for sustainable table linens over disposable, we can help cut down on waste and support an age-old craft by artisans in Jaipur.
- 18" square
- Sold separately
- Made in India
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold/gentle, lay flat to dry
- Slight fading is normal with hand dyed/printed textiles
- Dare to mix with our raffia napkin ring collection
- LGLaurie G.Verified BuyerReviewingWhitby NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoExcellent products
This is my third purchase with Furbish, all sets of tablecloths and napkins. The colors and patterns are so vibrant and unique and the craftsmanship is wonderful.
- MCMary C.Verified BuyerReviewingMerri NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful!
The red and white napkins are so festive! I love using them at Christmas, and looking forward to Valentine’s Day, and all summer long!
- LMLinda M.Verified BuyerReviewingWinter Gala NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHappy Christmas to all!
These napkins are for Christmas Eve merriment! Mixing with Vietri so much fun.
- JMJessie M.Verified BuyerReviewingPoppy NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove!
These are so fun and vibrant! Love them!
- PBPatricia B.Verified BuyerReviewingWinter Gala NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoNapkins
I love the napkins! ❤️