Make your meals extra festive with our exclusive blockprint rectangle tablecloth. Handmade in India, the charming color combo, scalloped edge, and striped trim make a bold statement. By opting for sustainable table linens over disposable, we can help cut down on waste and support an age-old craft by artisans in Jaipur.
This print is available in Sabrina round tablecloths, napkins, placemats, runners, coasters, and dish towels. Go all in with one print or create an insta-worthy vibe with coordinating Furbish prints designed to mix and match.
With a focus on our planet and sustainability, our cotton is sourced under the guidelines of the Better Cotton Initiative whose farming practices better our farmers, their communities, and the environment.
- JQJennifer Q.Verified BuyerReviewingTiberio TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous
I love the colors and it’s a very generous size. We can use it with our table leaves too. Quality cotton. I’m very happy.
- MBMichelle B.Verified BuyerReviewingWinter Gala TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoXmas table cloth
Darling festive tablecloth! Love!
- KMKimmie M.Verified BuyerReviewingLotus Blooms TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBeautiful
I love my new tablecloth. I’m a sucker for beautiful textiles and this one is gorgeous. A little bit of springtime while the snow still falls. Thank you!
- JQJennifer Q.Verified BuyerReviewingEvergreen TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery jolly!
I’m excited to use this next Christmas. I washed it, colors stayed true and it did not wrinkle horribly like other tablecloths. It’s a beautiful table linen.
- KCKathryn C.Verified BuyerReviewingLotus Blooms TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery Pretty
I like the pattern and colors of this cloth very much. I got it as a gift for my daughter in law. I hope she likes it as well.