Sabine Napkins S/4
Make your meals extra festive with our exclusive blockprint napkins. Handmade in India , the charming color combo and the striped trim make a bold statement. By opting for sustainable table linens over disposable, we can help cut down on waste and support an age-old craft by artisans in Jaipur.
With coordinating Sabine rectangle tablecloths, round tablecloths, placemats, coasters, and dish towels, you could own the whole set or create an insta-worthy table scape with raffia napkin rings and coordinating Furbish prints designed to mix and match.
With a focus on our planet and sustainability, our cotton is sourced under the guidelines of the Better Cotton Initiative whose farming practices better our farmers, their communities, and the environment.
- CCChristie C.Verified BuyerReviewingBeatrice Napkins S/4I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoPerfect with plain or patterned placemats
Great size and well made.
- KRKila R.Verified BuyerReviewingPoppy Napkins S/4I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove!
Bright, beautiful, happy print! Love them!
- MTMarsha T.Verified BuyerReviewingWhitby NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo REFRESHING!!
These napkins and hummingbird napkin holders are SO pretty and I’m looking forward to using them on my porch this spring and summer. A GEEAT pop of color!
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerReviewingHenney Napkins S/4I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful Napkins
Love the bright colors!
- LGLaurie G.Verified BuyerReviewingWhitby NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent products
This is my third purchase with Furbish, all sets of tablecloths and napkins. The colors and patterns are so vibrant and unique and the craftsmanship is wonderful.