Abstract #17 by William McLure
With this collection, Birmingham artist William McLure has mastered a chic interpretation of industrial-edge: mixing classical shapes with organic textures, plus layers of decorative details. His collages and paintings exude a youthful twist on tradition and are just the thing to un-fuss a room with their modern and moody vibe.
- Collage on champagne watercolor paper including black oil paint, black ink, white ink, white oil pastel, and charcoal pencil
- Unframed size - 19.5" x 25.5"
- Framed finish size - 24.25" x 32.25"
- For framing option - Black wood gallery frame 3/4" wide x 1 1/8" deep, Acrylic Glazing with UV Protection, Acid-Free Kraft Paper Backing, Hanging Hardware
- Float Mounting raises the artwork in front of the matboard behind it, offering the work a sense of depth and drama while showcasing the texture.
- Signed by artist
- FINAL SALE - once placed, orders cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Styled images show similar work, not exact piece.