Make your meals extra festive with our exclusive blockprint napkins. Handmade in India , the charming color combo makes a bold statement. By opting for sustainable table linens over disposable, we can help cut down on waste and support an age-old craft by artisans in Jaipur.
With coordinating Elouise rectangle tablecloths, round tablecloths, placemats, coasters, and dish towels, you could own the whole set or create an insta-worthy table scape with raffia napkin rings and coordinating Furbish prints designed to mix and match.
With a focus on our planet and sustainability, our cotton is sourced under the guidelines of the Better Cotton Initiative whose farming practices better our farmers, their communities, and the environment.
- LGLaurie G.Verified BuyerReviewingWhitby NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoExcellent products
This is my third purchase with Furbish, all sets of tablecloths and napkins. The colors and patterns are so vibrant and unique and the craftsmanship is wonderful.
- MCMary C.Verified BuyerReviewingMerri NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful!
The red and white napkins are so festive! I love using them at Christmas, and looking forward to Valentine’s Day, and all summer long!
- LMLinda M.Verified BuyerReviewingWinter Gala NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHappy Christmas to all!
These napkins are for Christmas Eve merriment! Mixing with Vietri so much fun.
- JMJessie M.Verified BuyerReviewingPoppy NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove!
These are so fun and vibrant! Love them!
- PBPatricia B.Verified BuyerReviewingWinter Gala NapkinI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoNapkins
I love the napkins! ❤️