Garden Snake Mirror #1, Paige Dorsey
Hand-sculpted and hand painted, each snake is made to mimic the beauty and timelessness of your grandmother's china, passed down from generation to generation. The grandkids will fight over them. As with real porcelain, they too wear hairline fractures with pride, each one only adding to their character and beauty. This mirror is truly a one-of-a-kind piece to add charm to any decorator's collection.
Paige Barnes Dorsey is a self-taught, mixed media artist living in the Deep South. With a background in interior design, a love for handmade objects, and the inability to sit still, she began sculpting at the beginning of lockdown 2020. Taking traditional elements and marrying them with unexpected whimsy, she creates modern heirlooms for the next generation. Each piece is hand-sculpted using a technique all her own then hand-painted, making no two alike.
- 20L" × 13.5"W × 6."H
- Hardware on the back, ready to hang
- Mixed media: metal, plaster, a special clay and resin.
- Hand sculpted and hand painted
- Please note that these are neither porcelain nor china.
- *FINAL SALE - once placed, pop-up orders cannot be cancelled, refunded, or returned