Gramercy Park Hotel Matchbook
Founder Jamie Meares' commissioned artist Jessica Rowe to create this special series of watercolors, featuring some of her fave places. From the mountains to the prairies and a few stops in between, you're sure to find a place that sparks joy in you too!
Pairs perfectly with our color trimmed acrylic frames to sit on a bookshelf, bedside table, or desk or grab a few of your favorite places to create a personalized gallery wall.
- MHMaigen H.Verified BuyerReviewingDallas MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoFabulous!
Just like my hometown of Dallas, this print is awesome! Looks excellent in the acrylic (mint) magnetic frame I ordered with it. The (five) stars at night, are big and bright... You know the rest, y'all.
- BKBrittney K.Verified BuyerReviewingWaffle House MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 minutes agoWould Recommend!
Beautiful print! Shipped very fast!
- KPKathy P.Verified BuyerReviewingRosebud Motel - Schitt's Creek MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFriends hift
This was a gift for a friend who is a huge Schitts Creek fan. He LOVED it!
- HMHadley M.Verified BuyerReviewingFreds at Barneys NY MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMatchbook watercolors
I love the series of matchbook watercolors that Furbish has. They are many of my favorite places from around the country and the world. I have bought a few from various periods in my life and they serve as beautiful reminders of wonderful memories!
- APadrienne P.Verified BuyerReviewingWaldorf Astoria MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSuper cute