Coney Island by Gray Malin
ABOUT THE SERIES: Shooting from a doorless helicopter, this series has been photographed around the world from the U.S. to Brazil to Australia. From above, a simple beach or pool becomes a blank canvas that allows Gray to start seeing the world as art. People and objects become patterns creating repetition, shape and form. These photographs are a visual celebration of color, light, shape and summer bliss.
From the artist: Escape to the east coast with a show-stopping aerial scene of CONEY ISLAND from the astonishing A la Plage series. Play with bright hues, various textures, and whimsical patterns with this mesmerizing shot taken from a doorless helicopter above New York. While documenting this series, Gray explains his vision of a visual celebration of color, light, shape and summer bliss.
- Print signed by the artist and printed on premium archival luster paper.
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19", Framed Size: 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44", Framed Size: 29.5" x 41.5", (Limited Edition of 150)
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62", Framed Size: 43" x 61"(Limited Edition of 50)
Offered custom framed with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple.
- Frame info : Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size), 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- This piece is framed to order, and will ship in approximately two weeks