High Balloons by Gray Malin
ABOUT THE SERIES: Balloons are a universal symbol of celebration, happiness and joy. This series came to Gray in 2009 when he was standing under the Eiffel Tower holding a dozen red balloons during a photo-shoot. Everyone was staring at him with a smile and the pure joy inspired Gray to create a new body of work using balloons as the focal point. Shot around the world, this series uses Mylar balloons in unique environments to evoke happiness and joy.From the artist: Let the outstanding HIGH image peak your interest. Shot in St. Moritz, this unconventional placing of Mylar balloons in abstract locations is part of Gray's incredible Up and Away series. In 2009, Gray felt inspired by how the bouquet of balloons he was using in a photo-shoot evoked endless smiles from onlookers and has since shot around the world to spread that feeling of happiness through this series.
- Print signed by the artist and printed on premium archival luster paper.
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19", Framed Size: 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44", Framed Size: 29.5" x 41.5", (Limited Edition of 150)
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62", Framed Size: 43" x 61"(Limited Edition of 50)
Offered custom framed with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple.
- Frame info : Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size), 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- This piece is framed to order, and will ship in approximately two weeks