NYC I by Anna Barzin
- By Chapel Hill photographer Anna Barzin
- 10.5" x 13.5" print with a 16" x 20" white mat (mat included)
- Printed locally in Carrboro, NC on Ilford Fine Art Smooth Pearl 270 gsm paper.
- Numbered Edition of 100, Signed and numbered by artist on mat
- FINAL SALE - once placed, pop-up orders cannot be cancelled, returned, or refunded.
From the artist: I'm most inspired when I travel, and I find there's never been a better use for my camera than capturing my experiences and helping tell the story of places, people and things across the world! I'm always drawn to color when I travel (mostly because it seems like every culture other than our own isn't afraid to use it!), and as a photographer it's truly hard to live in the world and not see images all around you. I've been lucky enough to travel a lot over the years with Furbish, and the places I've been able to capture have brought me immense inspiration. The countries in South America, Central America and Europe you'll find in this collection of images are all places where color is life. There's a bright quality to the every day - the kind faces, the colorful buildings, and even to the senses with new smells and tastes that are enough to fill my head with inspiration for years to come!