Neon Pink Circle by Gray Malin
ABOUT THE SERIES: Mentored by Bolivian photographer Gastón Ugalde, Gray shot this series in the world's largest salt flat, Salar de Uyuni, spanning 5,000 square miles at 12,000 ft in elevation. The color temperature nears 7,000 kelvins, making objects appear brighter than normal. Each image is presented without editing except for the removal of the ropes used to corral the animals. This body of work is left up to the viewer to interpret; for Gray, it’s about capturing the whimsical happiness of a place unknown.
From the artist: Brighten up your space with NEON PINK CIRCLE, as acrylic glass contrasts the bright salt flats of Bolivia. Gray brings extra attention to this powerful hue using the area’s extremely high color temperatures in his unique Far Far Away series.
- Print signed by the artist and printed on premium archival luster paper.
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19", Framed Size: 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44", Framed Size: 29.5" x 41.5", (Limited Edition of 150)
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62", Framed Size: 43" x 61"(Limited Edition of 50)
Offered custom framed with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple.
- Frame info : Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size), 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)