The Palm Matchbook
Founded in New York City in 1926, this iconic chain of restaurants' original location, called "The Palm One," was a small Italian restaurant in the heart of Manhattan's theater district, and it quickly became a popular spot among actors and theatergoers.
Wanderlust for your walls! Iconic hot spots from dreamy destinations reimagined in charming watercolor. From restaurants and resorts, to parks and posh hotels, we've got your perfect place in our collection of classic travel stops. Treat yourself or they make the perfect personalized gift.
- EREllen R.Verified BuyerReviewingBalthazar MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agobalthazar matchbook print
love these little prints bought a few to hang together somewhere!
- EREllen R.Verified BuyerReviewingPolo Bar MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agomatchbook print
loved it nice quality - framed it with others
- EREllen R.Verified BuyerReviewingBeverly Hills Hotel MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agocute matchbook print
bought four and framed them….here’s a pic
- EREllen R.Verified BuyerReviewingClub 21 MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agomatchbook prints of fun old places
loved the print - it’s framed with a few others and i’m debating where to put them - nice quality and cute size!FSFurbish Studio1 month ago
Ellen! We LOVE this set-up! They look so good.
- MHMaigen H.Verified BuyerReviewingDallas MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFabulous!
Just like my hometown of Dallas, this print is awesome! Looks excellent in the acrylic (mint) magnetic frame I ordered with it. The (five) stars at night, are big and bright... You know the rest, y'all.