Waldorf Astoria Matchbook
Known for its iconic Art Deco architecture, elegant décor, luxurious amenities, the Waldorf is a classic NYC hotel.
Founder Jamie Meares' commissioned artist Jessica Rowe to create this special series of watercolors, featuring some of her fave places. From the mountains to the prairies and a few stops in between, you're sure to find a place that sparks joy in you too!
Pairs perfectly with our color trimmed acrylic frames to sit on a bookshelf, bedside table, or desk or grab a few of your favorite places to create a personalized gallery wall.
- MHMaigen H.Verified BuyerReviewingDallas MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFabulous!
Just like my hometown of Dallas, this print is awesome! Looks excellent in the acrylic (mint) magnetic frame I ordered with it. The (five) stars at night, are big and bright... You know the rest, y'all.
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerReviewingPalm Springs MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoLove!
Looks amazing on our walk!
- MSMorgan S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Plaza MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove !
- CHCaroline H.Verified BuyerReviewingWaffle House MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCoolest print ever
I am in love with this print! It is the next best thing to being at The Waffle House, devouring a hot waffle and drinking mugs of coffee. It hangs in my kitchen and makes all of my guests and me smile!
- BKBrittney K.Verified BuyerReviewingWaffle House MatchbookI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWould Recommend!
Beautiful print! Shipped very fast!