Make your meals extra festive with our exclusive blockprint rectangle tablecloth. Handmade in India, the charming color combo and the striped trim make a bold statement. By opting for sustainable table linens over disposable, we can help cut down on waste and support an age-old craft by artisans in Jaipur.
With coordinating Merritt napkins, placemats, coasters, and dish towels, you could own the whole set or create an insta-worthy table scape with raffia napkin rings and coordinating Furbish prints designed to mix and match.
With a focus on our planet and sustainability, our cotton is sourced under the guidelines of the Better Cotton Initiative whose farming practices better our farmers, their communities, and the environment.
- JQJennifer Q.Verified BuyerReviewingTiberio TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous
I love the colors and it’s a very generous size. We can use it with our table leaves too. Quality cotton. I’m very happy.
- MBMichelle B.Verified BuyerReviewingWinter Gala TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoXmas table cloth
Darling festive tablecloth! Love!
- KMKimmie M.Verified BuyerReviewingLotus Blooms TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBeautiful
I love my new tablecloth. I’m a sucker for beautiful textiles and this one is gorgeous. A little bit of springtime while the snow still falls. Thank you!
- JQJennifer Q.Verified BuyerReviewingEvergreen TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery jolly!
I’m excited to use this next Christmas. I washed it, colors stayed true and it did not wrinkle horribly like other tablecloths. It’s a beautiful table linen.
- KCKathryn C.Verified BuyerReviewingLotus Blooms TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery Pretty
I like the pattern and colors of this cloth very much. I got it as a gift for my daughter in law. I hope she likes it as well.