Bless Your Heart Needlepoint Pillow
A sugary-sweet Southern saying with a meaning that conveniently morphs, depending on who you're bestowing the blessing on.
Measures 10" x 10" - small pillow, big statement
Each of our needlepoint pillows take approximately 20 hours to hand stitch creating a very unique and special accessory for your home. They are guaranteed to spark joy and make the perfect gift!
- LMLaura McDaniel H.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Strange Trip Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoSuch a fun pillow!
I’m absolutely in love with my What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been pillow. The font choice and the Warhol flowers make it super fun and punchy. Excited to order more of these for myself, friends and clients! 😍✨
- TMTrinian M.Verified BuyerReviewingI Used to be Indecisive Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo fun and happy
We put this little pillow on a chair in our bedroom and it lights up the whole room!
- KBKaren B.Verified BuyerReviewingWTF Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe title needs no further explanation or justification because it says it all!
The artistry of the pillow is professional and beautifully crafted. My only critique would be the ridiculously high price, otherwise, I love it!
- MHMolly H.Verified BuyerReviewingI Literally Can't Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago…get enough of these pillows
I love these scattered around my eclectic home! J Edgar the cat does too! 😻
- CGCarrie G.Verified BuyerReviewingCarrie Needlepoint PillowI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt’s not nearly as vibrant as pictured
Since my name is Carrie, I really wanted this, regardless of the pop culture reference. I’m not sure if it shows up in my photo, but the yellow is muted, and mixed with beige stitches, so in person, it looks…more bland than I expected. It photographs well I guess, and I’ll keep it for my office chair, but as an avid needlepointer, I’m not understanding the oatmeal color stitched in with the yellow.